26 January 2012

SFOD-D/DEVGRU Technical Support





Here's the transport for my Special Operators. Although it's just an SUV, it's actually uparmoured with Kevlar so represents an "Uparmoured Softskin" in FoF. 

Aside from the gunner, it was a simple conversion of a Maisto diecast. The gunner was originally the PaK 40 gunner from the Italieri "servants" set. I removed most of the detail from his body, gave him a headswap, and then I resculpted with Milliput. I also put the Minimi on a pole and in his hands. 

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. nice. I like the car is it just a normal toy one from the shops or a speacial 1/72 scale one. I have considered doing a little bit of modern warfare figs recenlty. And this is the sort of thing I would do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a 90 cent toy from Walmart, it was very cheap.

      Thanks Gowan

      Emmett

      Delete
  2. Nice work Emmett. Good conversion and a nice car!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete